Monday, 5 July 2010

:::Can he manage to survive ?? :::

Home alone at last. Ebi is entering college starting tomorrow in Pahang. The college where I was before, also in the same course as I was before. Hope he will manage to survive there longer. :). Very confident that it is the best course for him for the time being to built self confidence in him and to mix around.

But then who is going to help me to lock the door every night ?? Open the window every morning ?? To be my 'mangsa' every time to do something..huhu..Then I have to learn to be independent myself..huhu..Going to miss him..haha..Then wondering is the question should be can he manage to survive in college or can I survive at home. Have to find new hobby or take over his Playstation..haha..The games is mine..

My parents sent him today and will only be back home tomorrow..I want to join them but I have finish all my paid leave last week since I thought he will register on Saturday as what my father said. And he was wrong.Herm..

Miss KPM actually, the look at the building every morning, the fresh air, Madam Shereen, and all my friends there.

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. he will mira...mcm mira gak dulu2...hee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..risau ni hope he will..kak sirah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. risau nie...wish he will..tq kak sirah

    ReplyDelete