Saturday, 13 March 2010

::Karnival Pendidikan Mara 2010:::

Just got back from 'Karnival Pendidikan Mara 2010' at PWTC today.. Went there with my little brother who has just received his SPM result.. Promised earlier to give him PSP if he just pass his SPM... and now he passed but thanks to him,  he said ' X per la Kak Mira, x kisah pun'..hehe...save budget :)

 Ilyas wearing his shoes

Heard about this carnival for quite some time, starting from the day I heard about it has told ebi to follow me this weekend.. and he agreed... I told him everyday and today is the day.. So early in the morning, I have told him to get ready and we went out at 9.30 am..huhu...I thought that it is still too early but when we arrived, there are others who came earlier than us.. I guess what time they went out from their house...Luckily, we still manage to get parking inside the Putra building... :)

Welcome !!!

Want to take more pictures but my hp battery is low, forgot to charge it's battery yesterday..so need to save power.. :( .. Those who want to gain information regarding IPTA and lots other education opportunity, you are welcome to come here.. But please hurry since it is only for 2 days... and tomorrow is the last day.. Since Ilyas is still new, he has no idea what to ask, same like me before.. So it looks like i'm the one who is seeking the information for myself..huhu.. nevermind..in the same time.. I also seek information to further my studies.. and there are some institution that attracts me... Maybe after I finish my contract with MISC..perhaps.. :)

I thought that there were only Mara Education Carnival but there are too many people in PWTC... TOO MANY PEOPLE you see... and majority of them were carrying MATTA fair bag.. herm... I want that bag too... hehe.. and there we go... from Mara Carnival.. We enter the MATTA fair.. lot's of vacation promotion here...

Queue to get the MATTA bag :)

Very very very interesting place to seek information where we want to spend our holiday with a very reasonable price...but since I haven't plan to go for any vacation yet.. or come to this MATTA fair.. I just walk pass through every booth and read their pamphlet.. maybe next time I come.. I will be much more prepared to plan my holiday..whippeeee...
The organizers

And there are also 'PAMERAN PENGANTIN MALAYSIA 2010' and 'FOTOKEM' carnival...waa....so many event in one day.. and I don't have any budget....huhu... the camera are on sale.. so so so cheap...Camera that were RM1K+, here we can get about RM600++...huhu..I do have camera already but I'm targetting a video camera next time.. seeking the opportunity to have one in future...

Well, for you all, all these events is only for 2 days... so please hurry..Don't miss this opportunity especially those who just received their SPM result.. ooohh..forgot..CONGRATULATIONS to all who have received your SPM results.. Plan your future wise so that you won't regret later in the future okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment