Thursday, 25 February 2010

:::Work Load::::

Waaaa.... so many forms to fill up..after all this time...getting used to the old forms..now the embassy has implemented new form...huhu...so complicated..so difficult... the whole day today just to assist 2nd engineer to do his visa application online..hermm.... plus the server are so slow...only 1 person takes time more than 5 hours to complete....

Why..oo...why....It's okay Mira..just believe that there is 'Hikmah' behind the scene....yeay...who knows that maybe I will not have to go sailing again... *.* ... I don't want to sail no more...tired being onboard...7 days per week...being blamed because of other's fault... Being on the vessel, is not the same working on land... One thing for sure, a story can be widely spread from 1 ship to another...They don't know which story is the true story but somehow they love to sharing..hehe... Me also no exception... I like to listen other people story as same as other's want to know about me... huhu...so I don't like to talk about other people so much by hoping that other will do the same for me too....

Wat ever...need to re-energized----gym gym gym----die die die----haha...da x betul da nie...

2 comments:

  1. hehe...cannot make my mind yet la fina... sumer layout lelawa....nak wat sendiri x reti..

    ReplyDelete