Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Why I want to own a BlackBerry® Storm™ 9520



New entry regarding why i want to own a Blackberry@Storm 9520..After a few days have been thinking, and yet the deadline just around the corner..Finally managed to list down the REASONS why I want to own a Blackberry@Storm 9520.. Keep thinking about the phone after read it in nuffnang last 2 days..Last few days, I 'angau' already...thinking about Mr. Hatiku which is in Johor right now..  *.* and also thinking bout Blackberry@Storm...Why I want this Blackberry@Storm 9520 ????? After a deep thought about it..I really need this Blackberry@Storm...

Her birthday is coming soon !!! So the main reason I want this BlackBerry® Storm™ 9520 is so that I can give it to my little sister as present.. She bought a new Sony Ericcson before but my father always usher2 her phone..So she gave it to him..Actually the current phone that she is using right now is belong to someone else... *.*                             
                     

Currently she is using Nokia 2310...Have been using it for more than 3 years now.. She always asked for a a new handphone and saved her pocket money to buy a new handphone. But always need to use it for emergency case since she is studying in Shah Alam..She need to use a lot of money..Always want to stand alone on her feet..An independent girl.. I supposed...  ^_^ .. 
My father always told her to use her phone as long as it still can be used...Herm.. Don't know why... 
 
So, Why Blackberry@Storm 9520 ???
Because of the size...it sits well in the palm... Give the feeling of using a nice handphone in hand.. I don't like  handphone which is too small or too big...Too small, I might as well forgot where I put it since I like to put mine everywhere..Always kena sound by my mom..hehe..too big..It's hard to bring along when you have to go for dinner where you have to bring small, cute handbag... Too big to sumbat in the handbag...huhu

Always stay connected..She loved to stay connected with us...with everyone in the family..even with our cousins oversea.. :)..She doesn't forget each one of our birthday (not like me, always forgetful person..hehe)  Either through facebook, email, surfings and internets..she will wish Happy Birthday to All... By having BlackBerry® Storm™ 9520, she'll be happy to have connected all the times espcially when she can use 3G..

Why Celcom would be the best Storm-tastic place to get a BlackBerry® Storm™ 9520

Yeah..who whould give the chance to buy A FANTASTIC phone for 50% if it is not because of CELCOM...Unfortunately I missed that day...check it out..

   
Don't have to explain much..below is the Celcom perfect plan for the BlackBerry® Storm™ 9520. 
 

  By switching to Celcom, lot's of other advantages that u will gain..That best suits to me... :) .. I'm a maxis user, but love my number so much..Always wanted to switch to celcom but don't have the opportunity to do so yet.. Tried to use other number, but didn't longlasting..Maybe, This is the calling for me.. So, please do gimme the phone.. :>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment