Monday, 1 February 2010

:::HapPy BesDay MaMa, SeMOgA PaNjAnG UmUr:::

Yesterday is my mom's birthday. 31st January ...Actually my real plan is to bring all my family to have a really nice dinner at Cheng Ho, owned by Amy Search..But my brother are not able to come home on that day...So instead of having a nice dinner with the family and planning to invite my kazen also... But I cancel it and bring my her to Malacca to visit him.. And so all of us went to Malacca including Nurul except for my father..Herm...He is too tired since he went outstation for the weekend..and also claiming that his gout is vary painful and it's hard form him to 'JALAN JAUH'...But let just not spoiled the day so I am the driver on the day..haha..Dengan ingat-ingat lupa jalan nak pg sana..Redah je lah...


This is the the first day Ajid ikut skali for a long journey....I'm happy to see my mom smiling...Along the way, my mom didn't stop talking and make jokes...Ebi dah macam cacing kepanasan since he left his phone at home and don't know what to do at the back of the avanza except for layan kitorang berborak...hehe...and this is the first trip for bibik Marni with us...Then I got lost but luckily we are already in Malacca..They all blamed me coz I've studying in Malacca for 3 years but still got lost..ye la..i'm a good student maaa...mana gi jenjalan nie...*.* At last found UiTM Malacca in Graha.. We celebrate my mom's besday at Nando..Too crowded..Maybe there was an event held there on that day..So can't bring her to a place that I wanted to bring actually..Bought her Baskin Robbin Valentine's Ice Cream Cake...hehe..so cute...


 My Siblings with Nando's Peri-peri

Went shopping for a while and went back home..During our journey home..All fell asleep except for bibik and ebi...All of us have fun on the day..Thanks to Nurul coz being a very 'good' driver assistant..haha...


* Unfortunately can't upload the birthday 'girl's' picture since it is in Pian's camera...herm...

No comments:

Post a Comment