Sunday, 21 February 2010

Did You Smell What's The Rock Is Cooking ????

Haven't update my blog for along time since there is something wrong with the server. Don't know why, always happened like this in the middle of the month.. Always.. I pay every month, 30 days but can only use the service less then 30 days...Need to do someting about this...

Today, got a very special gift from Mr Hatiku's mother unexpectedly :)...eeee... I Like... hehe.. What is it..Well, just wait n see okay.. I'm so happy today..never thought that I will be so happy today.. Finally.. One step closer till The Day... Wish that The Day will come soon.. My Dear Friends, wish me Good Luck okay...

Advice from his mom, to improve myself and also Mr. Hatiku...To have a better understanding among us and to get prepare for our future..

Advice from my mom, to have a permanent job before we can decide further.. So the main focus for me right now is to seek a permanent job eventhough my contract with MISC will only last next year in September..huhu...

Targetting a job... go strike for it...Mira...you can do it...yes..I know you can do it.. 

So, Did you smell what's the Rock Is cooking ??? hehe... Yeah...

Isolated rose on white background photo

2 comments: