Wednesday, 10 February 2010

:::Better Late Then Never:::

Feeling much better today..~~yeay~~ Improving in completing tasks in office with the advise from Kak Rosma n  Capt. Manuel. TQ....

Went back home by bus today, first time after office hour, I went back home by bus..My Saga cannot start its engine, my mom is somewhere in UKM...

Herm..What a surprise..I thought the only problem is the bus will come late as usual...but also the attitude of those who are waiting is becoming worst..They did not queue as they should be like the last time I used the bus service...Before the bus arrival, they are waiting patiently. But when they saw the bus is coming..Masyaallah, I don't know what happened to all of them..like they have never seen a bus before...and the bus driver stop far from it should be ( maybe bcoz he has seen how wild the passengers can be)..hehe... All the passengers serbu masuk pintu bus in a sudden..herm... I thought that I want to snap a photo during the time, but maybe I think it is not so proper and they will not let me get into the bus.. :)

Improve the bus service but also need to improve the attitude of the passengers.Plan your journey schedule..Better Late Then Never... 


Author: tintakumerah

No comments:

Post a Comment