Thursday, 21 January 2010

SpEnDinG TimE WiF My BFF !!!

Well my routine today is as usual, but I thought why not I visit some of my friends since I have not seen them regularly ( almost 3 month I cuti yer )...Akmar dah marah dah....hehe.. She called and said "Bertuah punya budak, dah dekat 2 bulan cuti, x bgtau dia..." so sorry la... then nak kuar ngan dia pun asyik cancel ajer...x der jodoh agaknya...Don't worry okay, x jodoh, kita akan adakan jugak sampai ada jodoh tue nanti...haha..Dah Melalut dah nie...

So I went out in the afternoon actually to do what my mom has told me to do...mcm x cuti ajer...but then I went to CNI to buy my skin wash, body wash and royal jelly for my dad...For his leg la..Luckily has some improvements...getting better...But I don't have his leg picture since he don't let me..hehe..I wait for Asma to confirmed whether she want to follow me or not..But she doesn't reply my call n sms, I thought she was so busy or maybe she is hiding from me...hermm..but later me n dida found out that she left her hp at cc..herm..no wonder la so hard to reach her...There will be skin analysis on 20th February 2010 at DC Ampang for only RM 5..
Then visit Aidah at 7Eleven.with Dunkin Donut...Doesn't feel right disturbing other people working...Apa nak wat..time tue ajer yang ader...and we went out for lunch with Kak Syikin...They both looks like twin..hehe..so cute...


Then I went to Lily house to give her the Baju Kurung that she asked.... Promote sket nak habiskan stok...wif dieda...We met Izwan n Bazul at Azli Restaurant ( Sorry if salah eja nama)( Correction by Miss Dieda, Zali la, dia cakap..hehe) ... Just accompanied dieda but then end up at UpTown Danau Kota..haha..with Asma..we kidnap her along with us for a while...hehe..Susah sangat pun nak jumpa dia...Guess what, Asma didn't know that she left her hp at cc..okay...she thought she misplaced it somewhere else...herm..luckily we told her but still we forgot to claim the phone...(sorry)..esok la yer...

Just for today I met Aidah, Kak Syikin, Dieda, Asma, Izwan and Bazul..hehe..Thanks you guys ( n Gurls).Nak amik pic ngan korang tapi terlupa plak..huhu..only Akmar jer yang tinggal...biler agaknya kita boleh jumpa nie... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment